Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Gypsy Wagon - Part 2 The Naughty Minion


The Hoardmaster General has proven to be a great Wagon Builder. The gypsy wagon now has really taken shape. Chris painted everything green except the wheels, which remain a nice powder blue. The trailer has sides now, so our stuff won't go careening off into the ditch on these great upstate NY roads. He set up groovy lights and even gave it a spare tire!

We have been joking back and forth about the name of this item....trailer vs. gypsy wagon. I wanted to add some kind of decoration to it, so really we could call it a gypsy wagon. So I grabbed some stencils I had from another project, and tagged the wheel wells with a nice powder blue swirly.
Naughty Network Minion!
Chris didn't complain, but honestly the stencil sucked. I am sad and sorry that I messed with his nice job. I either need to go back and fix this stencil and fix it so it is an asset, or I need to cover it up with more green paint, which of course I think we are out of! I need to learn to leave well enough alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment